The next Jumble Sale is planned for Saturday 25th May 2019 at 2pm
at the new Scouting Centre, 87 Northwood Way, Northwood HA6 1RT
This is how it works:
- Leaflets are delivered to houses on a Tuesday evening
- If you receive a leaflet please put your jumble donations on your doorstep on the following Saturday for collection, attach the leaflet so that we know it’s for us
- If you need help lifting heavy items, just leave a note on your door asking us to knock
- Collecting starts at about 2pm, it may take us a few hours to reach you so please be patient
Jumble collections will take place:
Week 1 – Saturday 27th April 2019
Week 2 – Saturday 4th May 2019
Week 3 – Saturday 11th May 2019
To see which roads we cover on each week, please click here.
If you need to contact us, please do so by phone – 01923 835770 – but note:
- Please leave a clear message and we will respond as quickly as we can
- Do not leave multiple messages, the machine soon fills up
- Do not phone to ask for a collection if we visit your road anyway – see above
If you wish to deliver donations directly to us, the Scouting Centre is usually open
Monday to Thursday 18.30 to 19.30
Saturday 14.00 to 17.oo
Please try to bring your jumble in by Saturday 18th May. Thank you.
What do we want?
- Anything that we can sell, but please NO mattresses, bulky TVs or monitors, white goods, or partly-used cosmetics.
- Offers of help, both on the day and with sorting the donations.
- Help with testing electrical goods and bicycles.
JUMBLE SALE, 12th May 2018
Well, that’s Jumble over for another year! Thank you to everyone who made Jumble Sale 2018 a huge success – in spite of the weather! The weeks of planning and sheer hard work paid off; the public turned out in force, some queuing in the rain for hours; the stall holders soldiered on through the driving rain – what have we done to deserve such weather?
We were delighted to welcome Mayor of Hillingdon Cllr John Morgan, Mayoress Fiona Morgan, and former Mayor Cllr Carol Melvin to the event. The decision was made to open early so that the public could get in out of the rain, this meant that the Mayor’s ‘opening’ speech came a little late!
Cllr Melvin performed a most important ceremony for us in removing the first brick from the old scout hut, a symbolic gesture in readiness for the actual demolition due to take place in June.
A few photos from the 2017 sale:
A short video of Jumble Sale 2016